{HOMESTYLE} White Zen Decoration

April 02, 2013 angiuska 0 Comments


The Zen style is characteristic by its organic wood surfaces, a large layout, and open views of nature. Sometimes this in a apartment in the middle of a big city is not possible, but plants will help. The whites and the contrast with some dark furniture will give a warm touch. Add some red or yellow small elements (a chair or a lamp) to give energy and good vibes.


Article of the loft of the designers of Dear: Rivington, in AD Magazine 2012 May


Japanese modern bedroom


This traditional Japanese room has subtle Zen influences, such as organic wood surfaces, a large layout, and open views of nature.


My next shopping: An old ladder! [via: RIAZZOLI.]



The Chillida Collection of Nanimarquina




Santa & Cole TRIPODE in the NEW CONCEPT STORE AGAPE12 inaugurated during the last edition of Salone Internazionale del Mobile 2012 in Milano, Italy 



A B/W map of New York in one of the photos without reference. [via: Convoy]



The new furniture creation of Ateliermelis, with wheels!!! I have two myself and are awesome!



This is the kind of corner that I need for read. A macramé plant hanger will give a cosy touch to the decoration, I love the wood stick that is holding the piece! [via: A well travelled woman]


George Nakashima Studio in New Hope, PA If I could choose I'll put a lighter color for the floor, but I love the japanese panels in the background, this is a real zen inspiration place.
[via Kitkadesigntoronto]

FOLLOW 'HOMESTYLE' BOARD TO SEE MORE!
Follow Angie's board {HOMESTYLE} on Pinterest.